- From the Main menu in FireFox, choose Tools --> Options.
- Select the Content tab in the options window.
- Under Fonts and Colors, select Colors.
- Specify a color for text, background, and links.
- Uncheck "Allow pages to choose their own colors" and hit OK to save your changes.
Internet Explorer 10
- Select Settings --> Internet Options from the toolbar.
- Select the "General" tab, and under Appearance select "Accessibility".
- In the accessibility window which appears, check Ignore Colors, Ignore Font Styles, and Ignore Font Sizes on webpages.
- Hit "Ok" to exit and save your changes.